Pets for Re-homing
Zoey – Rehoming Pet
I found Zoey and have been fostering her for a couple of months now but I can’t keep her because I work alot and have a disabled child and another dog (who is jealous). She is 8 months old and LOVES people!!! Zoey is very active and SMART, but was abandoned and had to fend for herself so she doesn’t like other pets to have things (she is stingy), so I think she would do best in a home with no other dogs or cats. She would make a great walking/running partner! Either that or a fenced in yard to run around in, and maybe a kid who likes to play ball with her. Zoey has had all her shots and in great health but would need to be fixed. She can “sit” and “shake” and knows “leave it” and doesn’t mind crates or car rides. She weighs 40 lbs and won’t get any bigger. You WILL fall in love with her!
- Species: Dog
- Breed: Mini Pit
- Age: Young (6 months - 1 year)
- Gender: Female
- Size: Medium
- This pet has been declawed.
- This pet's shots are update-to-date.
- This pet is house broken.
- This pet has special needs.
- This pet has been spayed/neutered.
- This pet likes or gets along with cats.
- This pet likes or gets along with dogs.
- This pet likes or gets along with kids.
Location Last Seen
Name: Michele Tison
Location: Winter Haven