Pets for Re-homing
Willow – Rehoming Pet
She is approximately 9 years old. She has been spayed. She’s very loving, docile & intelligent. She gets along extremely well with adults, children, and other pets; she grew up with her litter mates and other dogs.
A he’s her likes to store her kibble in the couch and random corners. She doesn’t like concrete, baths, or strong odors.
She’s mild tempered, sassy, prissy and goofy/awkward all at the same time. As she’s gotten older, she likes to spend most of the day sleeping, cuddling & playing with her feline bff. Her favorite pastime is sunbathing by the window on the back of the couch. Oh and she doesn’t bark, only groans and howls (usually during baths or if you take too long to walk her). I personally think she’s more like a cat than a dog!
- Species: Dog
- Breed: Australian Shepard Husky Mix
- Age: Senior (9 years)
- Gender: Female
- Size: Medium
- This pet has been declawed.
- This pet's shots are update-to-date.
- This pet is house broken.
- This pet has special needs.
- This pet has been spayed/neutered.
- This pet likes or gets along with cats.
- This pet likes or gets along with dogs.
- This pet likes or gets along with kids.
Location Last Seen
Name: Tren Wilson
Location: Winter Haven