Pets for Re-homing
Panda – Rehoming Pet
I have a bulldog mix that is two years old i recently adopted her from the animal shelter about a month ago.She is a very sweet and lovable dog.She is also a very quiet dog doesnt bark to others just certain type of dogs but even then its rare that she does.She has all her shot up to date and is spayed and microchipped.I am putting her up for adoption because she has become to be a handful.She is way to hyper for me and due to the fact that im pregnant and about to give birth I wont be able to give her the attention that she is needing since baby is almost her in a few weeks.She does everything she is suppose to do outside.Again she is very sweet and caring and is just like a baby with so much energy so if someone can give her there undivided attention she is the one.
- Species: Dog
- Breed: Bulldog mix
- Age: Adult (1 - 7 years)
- Gender: Female
- Size: Medium
- This pet has been declawed.
- This pet's shots are update-to-date.
- This pet is house broken.
- This pet has special needs.
- This pet has been spayed/neutered.
- This pet likes or gets along with cats.
- This pet likes or gets along with dogs.
- This pet likes or gets along with kids.
Location Last Seen
Name: Carla Rivera