Pets for Re-homing
Oakley – Rehoming pet
Oakley is a very loving dog, he’s about to be 4 years old and we’ve had him since he was 6 weeks old. Recently he’s started aggressive behavior towards other dogs, specifically to our other dog in the household. We do have a baby on the way (due in 3 months) and I’m not sure how he will be with a newborn and I don’t want to find out the hard way. This is our last resort for him as we have had tried to get him trained. We love home to death and know he would make a great pet for someone else because he was the best for us. I think he needs a home where there’s no kids or other dogs in the picture. Cats has never been issue, he always got along with cats.
- Species: Dog
- Breed: Shepherd Pit mix
- Age: Adult (1 - 7 years)
- Gender: Male
- Size: Large
- This pet has been declawed.
- This pet's shots are update-to-date.
- This pet is house broken.
- This pet has special needs.
- This pet has been spayed/neutered.
- This pet likes or gets along with cats.
- This pet likes or gets along with dogs.
- This pet likes or gets along with kids.
Name: Gabrielle Maskelony