Pets for Re-homing
Nala – Rehoming Pet
As far as I know she is a Dalmatian mixed. She is 1 1/2 years old. She loves attention loves kids and is very sweet. She has been chipped and fixed. She needs to be the only dog in the home unless you know who to train her from food aggression and toy aggression. I currently moved to a apartment on the 3 exit floor and can’t keep taking her out do to arthritis in both knees. I’m looking to give her away to a good home.
- Species: Dog
- Breed: Dalmatian mixed
- Age: Adult (1 - 7 years)
- Gender: Female
- Size: Large
- This pet has been declawed.
- This pet's shots are update-to-date.
- This pet is house broken.
- This pet has special needs.
- This pet has been spayed/neutered.
- This pet likes or gets along with cats.
- This pet likes or gets along with dogs.
- This pet likes or gets along with kids.
Location Last Seen
Name: Melissa Bryant