Pets for Re-homing
Miley – Rehoming Pet
Miley is a very friendly, loving, affectionate dog. She loves other animals (dogs, cats, birds) and is very playful, and also good with kids and infants, we have a 3 year old son and 5 month old baby girl. Miley does not have an aggressive bone in her body, unless you pose as a threat to the kids. She is all white with a small brown spot center of her back and brown over her left eye. She loves to give hugs and is very smart. She knows how to sit, give paw, stand on her back legs, fetch, and jump into your arms, (as long as you can catch her). She loves her bones as treats, and really loves to cuddle. We would love to keep her but our landord will only allow us to have two dogs, so sadly we have to give her up.
- Species: Dog
- Breed: Cur Mix
- Age: Young (6 months - 1 year)
- Gender: Female
- Size: Medium
- This pet has been declawed.
- This pet's shots are update-to-date.
- This pet is house broken.
- This pet has special needs.
- This pet has been spayed/neutered.
- This pet likes or gets along with cats.
- This pet likes or gets along with dogs.
- This pet likes or gets along with kids.
Name: Jeremy Gopaul
Location: Winter Haven