Pets for Re-homing
Kitty – Rehoming Pet
I found this kitten meowing and hungry outside I took her in and gave her a bath and removed the fleas on her. I checked to see if she had a microchip and she doesn’t. I unfortunately can’t keep this cat because my current cat is really stressed out from a new pet in the home. The kitten gets too rough with my older cat and it’s slightly terrorizing her. She’s a really sweet and good cat just not a good pick for me in particular. Maybe a one cat home would be good for her. She’s very playful and likes lots of toys especially ones with catnip
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Shorthair
- Age: Young (6 months - 1 year)
- Gender: Female
- Size: Small
- This pet has been declawed.
- This pet's shots are update-to-date.
- This pet is house broken.
- This pet has special needs.
- This pet has been spayed/neutered.
- This pet likes or gets along with cats.
- This pet likes or gets along with dogs.
- This pet likes or gets along with kids.
Location Last Seen
Name: Maha Barakat
Location: Lake Wales