Pets for Re-homing
Kittens – Rehoming Pet
Rehoming fee applies. 2 vet exams done, no worms. Ready for new homes. DOB 2.25.21 8 weeks old. Text or email.
#1 Tortoise Hair “Dilute Tortie” Male (Subtle colors), Last born, First to drink, cries a lot, seems to watch everything
#2 Tortoise Hair “Tortie” Female (Prominent Colors):First to drink, third born, second to use box, loud purr, stalks momma, loves to give kisses
#3 Ginger Mackeral Tabby Male (Orange); First born, second to eat, very protective of runt, loves to climb & explore
#4 Classic Spotted Tabby “Torbie” Male (spiral patterns); fourth/fifth born, loner, playful, timid
#5 Silver Mackeral Tabby “Torbie” Male (Runt); second born, first to eat, first to walk, first to potty in box, loves to cuddle ADOPTED
#6 Silver Mackerel Tabby “Torbie” Female (Mackeral stripes); fourth/fifth born, bully of the bunch, very playful
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Tortoiseshell & Tabby
- Age: Baby (0 - 5 months)
- Gender: Female
- Size: Small
- This pet has been declawed.
- This pet's shots are update-to-date.
- This pet is house broken.
- This pet has special needs.
- This pet has been spayed/neutered.
- This pet likes or gets along with cats.
- This pet likes or gets along with dogs.
- This pet likes or gets along with kids.
Name: Kathleen Watt