Pets for Re-homing
Holly – Rehoming Pet
Holly was adopted and given a good home for the past 2 years. She is crate trained up to 12 hours and went through extensive obedience training where she knows how to sit, heal, place, drop it, and no. She is cuddly and loves to play fetch. She doesn’t bark. She would be a great dog for college students, adolescents, or an older family. She doesn’t like other dogs and gets nervous around kids. She has pancreatitis but is controlled by her dog food. She would come with her crate, new bag of dog food, bowls, toys, lease, collar, harness, heartworm and flea/tick medicine, and all medical records. Unfortunately have to rehome her because she does not get along with my wife’s service animal. Need her to go to a loving home where she will be well taken care of and loved. Rehoming-fee negotiable, just want her to go to a good home
- Species: Dog
- Breed: Boston Terrier mix
- Age: Adult (1 - 7 years)
- Gender: Female
- Size: Medium
- This pet has been declawed.
- This pet's shots are update-to-date.
- This pet is house broken.
- This pet has special needs.
- This pet has been spayed/neutered.
- This pet likes or gets along with cats.
- This pet likes or gets along with dogs.
- This pet likes or gets along with kids.
Location Last Seen
Name: Ashlyn Koonce