Pets for Re-homing
GiGi – Rehoming Pet
GiGi is a full blood English bulldog female. She was born December 6th 2020. So she is almost 9 months. We have $3000 invested with purchase and up to date vaccines.
We became a 2 dog family after the purchase of GiGi. We have a rescue lab prior to bringing GiGi into our home. All went well for 8 months. All of a sudden GiGi will not tolerate the lab and 2 massive fights have happened. She has never and still is not aggressive with people. She is super loving, likes attention, treats, hanging out and swimming. Really funny personality. House trained and kennel trained. The family is heart broke over this change. We love her dearly. It is not fair to either dog. The lab was here 1st and had already been rehomed 2 times.
New family must plan on being a single pet family. Teenagers no issue. She will be free to the right family.
- Species: Dog
- Breed: English Bulldog
- Age: Young (6 months - 1 year)
- Gender: Female
- Size: Medium
- This pet has been declawed.
- This pet's shots are update-to-date.
- This pet is house broken.
- This pet has special needs.
- This pet has been spayed/neutered.
- This pet likes or gets along with cats.
- This pet likes or gets along with dogs.
- This pet likes or gets along with kids.
Name: John Hollis
Location: Winter Haven