Pets for Re-homing
Copper – Rehoming Pet
Brown, male boxer mix, 8 years old, Having to re-home because we just down sized homes and mom is pregnant with baby #2 and just can’t give him the attention he deserves anymore. He’s a really loving boy and always glad to see you. Loves a good snuggle and a butt scratch every now and then. He’s an old man now so he’s pretty chill, but still has the energy a young pup when he’s able to run around. Loves to sleep in bed with you if you let him, but just fine if he’s not allowed to either. Just a real good companion dog. Good with kids and with most other dogs. Not real good with cats.
- Species: Dog
- Breed: Boxer mix
- Age: Senior (8 years)
- Gender: Male
- Size: Large
- This pet has been declawed.
- This pet's shots are update-to-date.
- This pet is house broken.
- This pet has special needs.
- This pet has been spayed/neutered.
- This pet likes or gets along with cats.
- This pet likes or gets along with dogs.
- This pet likes or gets along with kids.
Location Last Seen
Name: Brittney Simpson