Pets for Re-homing
Cooper – Rehoming Pet
Cooper is a ACA certified dog, neopolitan mastiff, he is around 70-100 lbs, one year and half old. Cooper is a big dog that need lots of space including a backyard, preferible fenced to run around, this kind of dogs are not very active and is not fit for running or jogging. He is a sweetheart but he still young and learning, he knows basic instructions like sit and stay, he should not be around babies or younger kids, he gets excited easily for his young age and can push them down just playing. He enjoys chewing in lots of toys, and he is house broken. He enjoys walks and he is also very strong. Due to my high risk pregnancy I can’t have him anymore, specially with a baby on the way. I want to make sure he goes to a Fit and good home. He will guard your house and family with his life. He is not neutered. Contact me if you want more information and make sure cooper is what you are looking for.
- Species: Dog
- Breed: Neopolitan mastiff
- Age: Young (6 months - 1 year)
- Gender: Male
- Size: Extra Large
- This pet has been declawed.
- This pet's shots are update-to-date.
- This pet is house broken.
- This pet has special needs.
- This pet has been spayed/neutered.
- This pet likes or gets along with cats.
- This pet likes or gets along with dogs.
- This pet likes or gets along with kids.
Location Last Seen
Name: Natalia Stutzman