Pets for Re-homing
Charlie – Rehoming Pet
I rescued him from an abandoned house. He was eating dog food..I got him through a friend of a friend they knew the people who adopted him but I do not know where he was adopted from and he did not come with his tags but he is neutered. He is house broken and he loves sitting on the screen porch. He’s still a kitty and he’s pretty well behaved ,(learning.) He loves walking on a leash. He’s a very affectionate boy.. we’ve recently discovered my granddaughter is pretty allergic to him so we’re going to have to rehome him sadly.
he will come with a new thing of litter his litter box two bags of food cat trees toys bowls and treats. I just want him to go to a good home
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Short hair
- Age: Young (6 months - 1 year)
- Gender: Female
- Size: Medium
- This pet has been declawed.
- This pet's shots are update-to-date.
- This pet is house broken.
- This pet has special needs.
- This pet has been spayed/neutered.
- This pet likes or gets along with cats.
- This pet likes or gets along with dogs.
- This pet likes or gets along with kids.
Name: Stacey Slay
Location: Winter haven