Pets for Re-homing
Blue – Rehoming Pet
3 year old blue Merle toy Aussie. He is fearful of men and would prefer a home with no small children. We have had him for a year and he still hides under the bed mostly because he’s afraid of my husband and toddler. He is very reactive to doorbells and has tried to fight our 10 year old aussie, but has never caused any lacerations or marks thankfully because the older Aussie is larger and just walks away. He does bark a lot but is very loving to women and will respond to some men. He loves cats and older children. He will play with other dogs and gets along with most of them. He is crate trained and potty trained and UTD on all shots except his bordetella just expired. He is neutered.
- Species: Dog
- Breed: Toy Australian shepherd
- Age: Adult (1 - 7 years)
- Gender: Male
- Size: Small
- This pet has been declawed.
- This pet's shots are update-to-date.
- This pet is house broken.
- This pet has special needs.
- This pet has been spayed/neutered.
- This pet likes or gets along with cats.
- This pet likes or gets along with dogs.
- This pet likes or gets along with kids.
Name: Jacqueline Collins