Pets for Re-homing
Bella – Rehoming Pet
She was a rescue I got about 2 months ago. She’s a super sweet and playful pup! She loves to cuddle, great with my 2 boys(3 & 11), loves other dogs, potty trained, knows a few commands, listens well and will easily go into her crate. She’s spayed and microchipped, just got a clean bill of health this week at the vet! Bella has some separation anxiety that I didn’t know about, so when I work 13 hours nights 3-4 times a week, it’s hard on her. She really needs a home with another dog to keep her company or someone that can be home with her a little more than I can.
- Species: Dog
- Age: Young (6 months - 1 year)
- Gender: Female
- Size: Large
- This pet has been declawed.
- This pet's shots are update-to-date.
- This pet is house broken.
- This pet has special needs.
- This pet has been spayed/neutered.
- This pet likes or gets along with cats.
- This pet likes or gets along with dogs.
- This pet likes or gets along with kids.
Name: Kalyn Oliver