Pets for Re-homing
Lola – Rehoming Pet
Lovely girl needs home with a big yard. She is afraid of loud noises, such as trucks or golf carts. She is easily startled.
She has been through dog tracing entry level.
I live in a community of older residents so. I have no enclosed back yard and I am renting this house so the neighbors need to approve my lease.
She is about 4 1/2 years and I rescued her three years ago. I would like to give her to a good home but it is critical that I find someone in the next couple of weeks.
Has all her shots up to date. She is sweet, doesn’t bark and has a happy personality. Loves kids other dogs but has not been around cats too much.
- Species: Dog
- Breed: Black. Mouth Cur
- Age: Adult (1 - 7 years)
- Gender: Female
- Size: Medium
- This pet has been declawed.
- This pet's shots are update-to-date.
- This pet is house broken.
- This pet has special needs.
- This pet has been spayed/neutered.
- This pet likes or gets along with cats.
- This pet likes or gets along with dogs.
- This pet likes or gets along with kids.
Name: Sylvia Farina