Pets for Re-homing
Wallace – Rehoming Pet
Wallace is a large dog (about the size of a retriever). He is a retriever/springer mix and he is 1.5 years old. He is very sweet and excited about lots of things. He loves going on runs or chasing balls. He has a lot of energy! He is cuddly and loves to lay next to you if you’ll let him. He is younger so he chews on things but if he gets enough exercise he doesn’t have the energy to do so. We don’t have any other animals so I’m not sure how he would get along with them. He loves kids and does really well with younger ones. He does like to jump up on people so younger kids might not love that. He is beautifully house broken! He will wait very patiently to go outside when he needs to.
- Species: Dog
- Breed: Springer/Retriever Mix
- Age: Adult (1 - 7 years)
- Gender: Male
- Size: Large
- This pet has been declawed.
- This pet's shots are update-to-date.
- This pet is house broken.
- This pet has special needs.
- This pet has been spayed/neutered.
- This pet likes or gets along with cats.
- This pet likes or gets along with dogs.
- This pet likes or gets along with kids.
Name: Katelin Newkirk
Location: Polk City