Pets for Re-homing
Reynolds kittens – Rehoming Pets
I have (6) kittens from the same litter that were born 3/22. They have not had any shots or de-worming but I am willing to absorb the expense if I can find a new foster and adopt them out. The kittens were born to a feral mom and I have her and the babies in my home. The mom will not come around to being domesticated so the babies stay afraid of humans because the mom hisses all the time. I work full time so I am not home enough to work with the babies to be handled all the time. They can be held and they purr but they are not lap babies and they scatter at the site of other people. I need someone who can work with them to make them more adoptable. They need to be away from their mother whom I am going to have spayed and then release since she is feral. FYI! (4) of the babies have six toes like their mother. The other (2) have normal feet.
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Short Haired
- Age: Baby (0 - 5 months)
- Gender: Female
- Size: Small
- This pet has been declawed.
- This pet's shots are update-to-date.
- This pet is house broken.
- This pet has special needs.
- This pet has been spayed/neutered.
- This pet likes or gets along with cats.
- This pet likes or gets along with dogs.
- This pet likes or gets along with kids.
Name: Jody Reynolds
Location: Winter Haven