Pets for Re-homing
Torrie – Rehoming Pet
Need a home for the most wonderful Pitbull
She is actually an American Stratford Terrier Pitbull… she is Brindle in color, she’s big, but her heart is bigger… Torrie is completely potty trained and is not a picky eater… she gets along well with my other dogs, however I strongly feel she should be your only pet because she will beg you for affection 24/7… that’s the reason I’m rehoming her, giving her my full attention has negatively affected my Yorkie and Maltese… Torrie is very well behaved and she never forgets to kiss me when I serve her her meal… before she takes a bite she will thank me by kissing me… her positives outweigh her one negative 1000 to 1…her only negative is that she craves love all the time… I have her papers, she was born August 5th 2019 (she is three years old)… she enjoys car rides a lot and playing with toys…she will watch TV with you, but only if there are animals on the show… I watch Westerns, she loves watching the horses… I will help you get her situated at your home if need be… here is a video of her playing with Zoe… also a pic… you can reach me by private message or email me:
- Species: Dog
- Breed: American Stratford Terrier Pitbull
- Age: Adult (1 - 7 years)
- Gender: Female
- Size: Large
- This pet has been declawed.
- This pet's shots are update-to-date.
- This pet is house broken.
- This pet has special needs.
- This pet has been spayed/neutered.
- This pet likes or gets along with cats.
- This pet likes or gets along with dogs.
- This pet likes or gets along with kids.
Location Last Seen
Name: Neftali Bill Vazquez