Pets for Re-homing
Tobey -Rehoming Pet
Tobey is a sweet, playful, beautiful ginger boy. He was found alone with no other kittens and no Mom around. The neighborhood took great care of him until he decided to come inside and he learned quickly how to be an indoor kitty! He loves to be held and look out the window, he loves affection. He loves to be petted and to touch heads with his humans. He knows the word “walkies” which means he rubs on each leg while you walk with him. He is an expert “cookie maker.” He shakes his tail when he is happy and excited. He still has some kitten energy and likes to play with his toys. His ideal home would probably be a place where he could go out on a porch or lanai. He will be an amazing pet for a loving family. ❤️
- Species: Cat
- Age: Adult (1 year)
- Gender: Male
- Size: Small
- This pet has been declawed.
- This pet's shots are update-to-date.
- This pet is house broken.
- This pet has special needs.
- This pet has been spayed/neutered.
- This pet likes or gets along with cats.
- This pet likes or gets along with dogs.
- This pet likes or gets along with kids.
Name: Lisa Zohn