Pets for Re-homing
Sweetheart(mommy) – Rehoming Pet
She is a gray and black striped kitty with the white belly and white paws her personality is so loving she loves her nails getting clipped. She’s very playful she’s probably about three years old she is not very domesticated with other animals must be the only animal and Home loves to get brushed not too good with baths. But what cat is right She is not fixed or up-to-date on shots my mother drop her off on me and I cannot afford to take care of her she is constantly trapped in a cage at my house because I have other cats Unsure how she is around children as my kids are not in my home with me at the time but she loves the cuddles from the adults especially a female doesn’t mind a male as long as it’s loving her shell take it
- Species: Cat
- Age: Adult (1 - 7 years)
- Gender: Female
- Size: Medium
- This pet has been declawed.
- This pet's shots are update-to-date.
- This pet is house broken.
- This pet has special needs.
- This pet has been spayed/neutered.
- This pet likes or gets along with cats.
- This pet likes or gets along with dogs.
- This pet likes or gets along with kids.
Location Last Seen
Name: Tabatha Fiske