Pets for Re-homing
Stray cat with litter of 4 kittens – Rehoming Pet
Momma cat is friendly but a little shy. Does love petting behind the ears.
Dark striped kitten is VERY friendly. Runs up to get petting and is very playful.
White kitten is the same. Friendly and playful.
Gray kitten is somewhat shy but once it gets to know you is friendly and playful.
Tan and gray striped kitten is the shyest of the bunch and takes longer to trust but is friendly and playful.
None of the cats show aggression. They also get along with my dog but the dog has been around them the whole time they’ve been here.
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Housecat
- Age: Young (6 months - 1 year)
- Gender: Female
- Size: Small
- This pet has been declawed.
- This pet's shots are update-to-date.
- This pet is house broken.
- This pet has special needs.
- This pet has been spayed/neutered.
- This pet likes or gets along with cats.
- This pet likes or gets along with dogs.
- This pet likes or gets along with kids.
Location Last Seen
Name: Dawn Fox