Pets for Re-homing
Socks – Rehoming Pet
I am a tan and white mixed breed pup that was found on the streets of a different country and brought here. I have had a rough past that has made me a bit afraid of men but I am not aggressive towards them, just scared and take a little bit of time to warm up to new people and places. I have ears that perk up and love to play with humans and animals alike. I am good with other dogs and children. My mommy and daddy don’t want to give me up but unfortunately just had a baby that is highly allergic to dogs. I love the outdoors and would do well in a household that has access to a yard. I am working on my potty training and command skills.
- Species: Dog
- Age: Young (6 months - 1 year)
- Gender: Female
- Size: Medium
- This pet has been declawed.
- This pet's shots are update-to-date.
- This pet is house broken.
- This pet has special needs.
- This pet has been spayed/neutered.
- This pet likes or gets along with cats.
- This pet likes or gets along with dogs.
- This pet likes or gets along with kids.
Name: Megan Hardin