Pets for Re-homing
Sissy (also called Myra)- Rehoming Pet
Sissy(Re-named Myra) is a very loyal, loving, and protective cat. She is very curious, and she likes to explore any new environment. She is a very smart and independent cat, for example: Once Sissy/Myra figures out where you keep her food, she will wait in front of her empty bowl and/or will lead you to the area that her food is located in so that you know that she is ready to eat.
Sissy/Myra will talk to you, follow you, and she especially loves to sleep in bed with you. She is very clean, and is used to being bathed. She is fully potty trained.
Sissy/Myra likes to be the Queen of the household and may get jealous of other cats. She is a great companion for a family or person that only wants one pet. She is also playful (especially when given a little catnip).
She eats wet, dry, and mixed food.
1. She does not shed a lot.
2. She LOVES to eat and is definitely not picky.
3. She acts just like a little human.
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Tabby
- Age: Adult (1 - 7 years)
- Gender: Female
- Size: Medium
- This pet has been declawed.
- This pet's shots are update-to-date.
- This pet is house broken.
- This pet has special needs.
- This pet has been spayed/neutered.
- This pet likes or gets along with cats.
- This pet likes or gets along with dogs.
- This pet likes or gets along with kids.
Name: Elaine or Bert Goddard
Location: Winter Haven