Pets for Re-homing
Sheba – Rehoming Pet
black cat sweet kitty, very loving and affectionate, she is neutered
she has to eat sensitive stomach food
she was a stray kitty in my neighborhood, she was pregnant when she came to me, I have been taking care of her, her babies are 6 weeks old. I have found homes for them, they are leaving this coming weekend Sat Aug 17th, I would like to re-home her at the same time. I cannot keep her, I have one cat already. My landlord only allows 1 cat, they let me keep her and care for her while she was pregnant since it was so hot, with the condition that i find homes for her and her babies when they were old enough to be weaned.
- Species: Cat
- Breed: ?
- Age: Adult (1 - 7 years)
- Gender: Female
- Size: Small
- This pet has been declawed.
- This pet's shots are update-to-date.
- This pet is house broken.
- This pet has special needs.
- This pet has been spayed/neutered.
- This pet likes or gets along with cats.
- This pet likes or gets along with dogs.
- This pet likes or gets along with kids.
Name: Vonetta Roberts