Pets for Re-homing
Scooby-Doo – Rehoming Pet
He’s well-mannered sweet always wants to be next to you he love going under the blanket and cuddling with you. He knows sit, shask, lay down, also he know to sit and wait for the command ok go a head for food. Previous owners most likely abused he doesn’t do well meeting new people. Sometimes he tries to snap at guess not sure why.He would be a good guard dog with some training. He has been around kids and babies dose fine but being unpredictable i would say its best if not around kids
- Species: Dog
- Breed: black mouth mix
- Age: Adult (1 - 7 years)
- Gender: Male
- Size: Large
- This pet has been declawed.
- This pet's shots are update-to-date.
- This pet is house broken.
- This pet has special needs.
- This pet has been spayed/neutered.
- This pet likes or gets along with cats.
- This pet likes or gets along with dogs.
- This pet likes or gets along with kids.
Location Last Seen
Name: stephanie burger