Pets for Re-homing
Sadie & Suzy -Rehoming pet
2 sisters looking for a loving home. Can separate if need to. Their mom recently passed away and she was a huge animal lover & advocate for the Humane Society. Now her two dogs need a new home. Susie and Sadie are 8 and 9 years old. Enjoys cuddling and being right by your side but also loves to go on walks and jump and play with each other. They are up-to-date with their shots and both are very healthy. Sadie is very quiet and rarely barks and Susie will let you know if there is somebody at the door and sometimes a squirrel outside but does not bark excessively. Gets along with cats and would get along with other dogs close to their age. Sadie is Brittany spaniel mix and Susie is Brittany spaniel and King Charles Cavalier mix. Sadie is white with tan spots and Susie is black with tan marks on her paws. Very lovable ladies and has a lot of love to give. Family will pay for all future vet visits and food and any medication‘s for them, we just want to find the right fit & loving home for these special ladies. Contact Tracey and Mike 813-938-9036 or 813-340-9898
- Species: Dog
- Breed: Brittany Spaniel mix
- Age: Senior (7+ years)
- Gender: Female
- Size: Small
- This pet has been declawed.
- This pet's shots are update-to-date.
- This pet is house broken.
- This pet has special needs.
- This pet has been spayed/neutered.
- This pet likes or gets along with cats.
- This pet likes or gets along with dogs.
- This pet likes or gets along with kids.
Name: Tracey Snodgrass