Pets for Re-homing
Puma is a very loving and happy 2yr old dog. He loves to snuggle in bed but he also listens when you tell him to go “to bed”. He is crate trained and he doesn’t chew on anything but his bones and toys. We believe he is a catahoula/Pitt mix (That is what we were told by the previous owner). He has webbed paws but does not like the water, unless it’s a nice warm Puma Shower and he is getting lots of soapy scratches. He has become a part of our family and we love him but he has been wary of our 7 yr old daughter for the last couple of months. She hasn’t been the nicest sister to him. If you would like more info or if you may be able to help me fine a rescue or another home that will love him as much as we do, please, text or email me.
- Species: Dog
- Breed: Unknown
- Age: Adult (1 - 7 years)
- Gender: Male
- Size: Large
- This pet has been declawed.
- This pet's shots are update-to-date.
- This pet is house broken.
- This pet has special needs.
- This pet has been spayed/neutered.
- This pet likes or gets along with cats.
- This pet likes or gets along with dogs.
- This pet likes or gets along with kids.
Location Last Seen
Name: Samantha Slike