Pets for Re-homing
Pipsqueak and Buddha – Rehoming Pets
Two small male guinea pigs – Pipsqueak is black and white and Buddha is brown with cowlick rosette on his head. They are less than a year old. Both have neurological problems. Would have been put down at pet store, but were adopted by my daughter. Pipsqueak is outgoing but can walk around in circles and throw head around. Buddha is shy but can be held. Runs in circles or crooked at times and sight is not very good. They are a bonded pair. Pipsqueak loves to take food from your hand (especially carrots and romaine lettuce). Buddha likes to explore and enjoys floor time.
We also have another bonded male pair about 3 years old – Reptar and Moose. They are bigger but the website won’t let me add a 2nd picture. These guys are very outgoing. Will take food from your hand and also love floor time. Easier to cuddle or hold both of them.
They belong to my daughter but she has to move out of state for her health and cannot take them with her.
- Species: Other
- Breed: Guinea pig
- Age: Young (6 months - 1 year)
- Gender: Male
- Size: Small
- This pet has been declawed.
- This pet's shots are update-to-date.
- This pet is house broken.
- This pet has special needs.
- This pet has been spayed/neutered.
- This pet likes or gets along with cats.
- This pet likes or gets along with dogs.
- This pet likes or gets along with kids.
Name: Cheryl Estok
Location: Winter Haven