Pets for Re-homing
Penny & Shamu – Rehoming Pets
I found two stray cats, I got them spayed and vaccinated. I haven’t had any luck finding them homes. I don’t mind fostering them, or making a donation for their care. Ive has them since December. They’re a little shy at first buy once they feel safe they warm up, especially the tortoise shell. The black and white one takes a little longer to trust people. We already have 4 cats or else we would keep them.
They’re 6-12 months old, shy at first but playful. I’d love to see them adopted together.
- Species: Cat
- Breed: DSH
- Age: Young (6 months - 1 year)
- Gender: Female
- Size: Small
- This pet has been declawed.
- This pet's shots are update-to-date.
- This pet is house broken.
- This pet has special needs.
- This pet has been spayed/neutered.
- This pet likes or gets along with cats.
- This pet likes or gets along with dogs.
- This pet likes or gets along with kids.
Name: Theresa Barton