Pets for Re-homing
Olaf – Rehoming Pet
This is Olaf and he is 10 months old and he’s great with people and other dogs! He is high energy and loves to play with humans and dogs! He always wants to be right with you and cuddle and he’s very curious. He needs someone to give him tons of attention and love! He’s potty trained, neutered, and up to date on all shots. He’s also taking Trifexis as a flea and heartworm preventative. Unsure of his breed, best guess from the vet is a lab mix But he really is the softest, sweetest little guy! I just can’t handle having 3 dogs, and I thought I could. Pleaae help us find this sweet little guy a forever home!
- Species: Dog
- Breed: Lab mix
- Age: Young (6 months - 1 year)
- Gender: Male
- Size: Large
- This pet has been declawed.
- This pet's shots are update-to-date.
- This pet is house broken.
- This pet has special needs.
- This pet has been spayed/neutered.
- This pet likes or gets along with cats.
- This pet likes or gets along with dogs.
- This pet likes or gets along with kids.
Name: Chelsea Fuchs