Very young kitten, loves to be mothered after trust is established. Healthy so far at about 5-6 weeks, barley weened from unknown mother. Found on the North West side of Lake Bonnet, it was meowing very loud or I would not of heard it. Has a very strong will to live and I have no clue as to where it came from, neither do residents in the area. I guess it is grey and dark brown markings (stripes), very cute and active. Would give it a home but have a very spoiled 6 year old cat that growls when it gets near so compatibility would be an obstacle and the Veterinarian says too young for blood test. Not real sure about it’s sex but I’m going say female.
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Mixed Short Hair
- Age: Baby (0 - 5 months)
- Gender: Female
- Size: Small
- This pet has been declawed.
- This pet's shots are update-to-date.
- This pet is house broken.
- This pet has special needs.
- This pet has been spayed/neutered.
- This pet likes or gets along with cats.
- This pet likes or gets along with dogs.
- This pet likes or gets along with kids.
Location Last Seen
Name: Thomas Davis