She came to our home where she followed my husband in the driveway. We think she had been hiding there for over a month. We kept finding car feces around our garage and flower beds from an unknown cat. We had her a few hours to feed her and give her freshwater. We checked with neighbors to be sure she was not someone’s cat. She wanted to come into the house. We promptly took her to our veterinarian to check for a chip and immediately took her to the Animal Control office. She is not chipped. She was on day 4 of her hold. From the time I had with her, she was very loving, sweet, very thin, long hair to medium length hair. She liked other cats. She has a black face that is half white markings, long whiskers, and distinct white markings on her back that look like wings. She is black and white.
- Species: Cat
- Age: Young (6 months - 1 year)
- Gender: Female
- Size: Small
- This pet has been declawed.
- This pet's shots are update-to-date.
- This pet is house broken.
- This pet has special needs.
- This pet has been spayed/neutered.
- This pet likes or gets along with cats.
- This pet likes or gets along with dogs.
- This pet likes or gets along with kids.
Location Last Seen
Name: Carla Stroman
Location: Winter Haven