Pets for Re-homing
Miles – Rehoming Pet
Miles is a very sweet boy, he is spent most of his life as an indoor outdoor cat. Since we have had him as a strictly indoor cat he has started coming out of his shell. He loves to play and is beginning to start asking us for pets. He is a little timid still but in a calm home I think he will blossom. He does seem wary of larger dogs. Which is the reason I have to rehome him. Miles and my pup are not getting along, no fights but Miles will launch at my dog for seemingly no reason and my 50 lb shepherd mix is terrified of him.
- Species: Cat
- Age: Adult (1 - 7 years)
- Gender: Male
- Size: Small
- This pet has been declawed.
- This pet's shots are update-to-date.
- This pet is house broken.
- This pet has special needs.
- This pet has been spayed/neutered.
- This pet likes or gets along with cats.
- This pet likes or gets along with dogs.
- This pet likes or gets along with kids.
Location Last Seen
Name: Caitlin Ayres