Pets for Re-homing
Lion – Rehoming Pet
My cat is about 3 years of age, he is gray and is very sweet. I need to rehome him because I have roommates that he bugs by hiding in their room. I live very minimally and he isn’t comfortable at my place anymore. He is very anxious without places to hide in my room. I also have moved three times with him in the last two years and that’s always very difficult. He is a tough one to go in cars. He is a cuddler, and is very needy and overall was a great cat.
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Tabby
- Age: Adult (1 - 7 years)
- Gender: Male
- Size: Medium
- This pet has been declawed.
- This pet's shots are update-to-date.
- This pet is house broken.
- This pet has special needs.
- This pet has been spayed/neutered.
- This pet likes or gets along with cats.
- This pet likes or gets along with dogs.
- This pet likes or gets along with kids.
Name: Tristan LaBelle