Pets for Re-homing
Kiwi is a sweet little year and 3month old chihuahua / pug mix.
She really needs to be in a home with a single woman – good with other pets. She’s okay with men as long as they go slow with her but prefers women. Very shy at first needs someone to be very patient with her, responds best to a spray bottle over being spanked or yelled at especially by men. She needs someone not afraid to discipline her and show her who is boss. Tired working with her and she has much improved and is super attached to me but my husband is working from home now and is scared by him. I work at an animal hospital and she is all up to date on everything. Really want a safe home with someone willing to work with her and not give up. I trust you guys to find her a home that she needs.
- Species: Dog
- Breed: Chihuahua mix
- Age: Adult (1 - 7 years)
- Gender: Female
- Size: Small
- This pet has been declawed.
- This pet's shots are update-to-date.
- This pet is house broken.
- This pet has special needs.
- This pet has been spayed/neutered.
- This pet likes or gets along with cats.
- This pet likes or gets along with dogs.
- This pet likes or gets along with kids.
Location Last Seen
Name: Emilie Hall
Location: Winter Haven