Pets for Re-homing
Juno – Rehoming Pet
Hi this is Juno. She is almost 1 years old, spayed and current on shots. She can be super sweet and loving; just wanting to snuggle OR playful and energetic. She is very vocal and speaks (lol) many different cat languages. Has been indoor cat and uses litter box. I know she likes other animals, but not sure about under 10 year old children. I now work almost full-time and go to school full-time and just don’t have time for her and my new current living situation requires her to stay in my bedroom. Please help Juno have a better life and give her a new forever home.
- Species: Cat
- Breed: DSH
- Age: Adult (1 year)
- Gender: Female
- Size: Small
- This pet has been declawed.
- This pet's shots are update-to-date.
- This pet is house broken.
- This pet has special needs.
- This pet has been spayed/neutered.
- This pet likes or gets along with cats.
- This pet likes or gets along with dogs.
- This pet likes or gets along with kids.
Name: Trinity Vansickle