Short small/medium dog. He is a yellow lab/retriever mix. Mostly looks like a small yellow lab. He is tan/yellow in color all over. He slipped out of his collar and bolted. We just rescued him not long ago and were working with him! Very sweet, but VERY skittish. He will still be interested in people though. WAY more likely to go up to a woman or child (possible past abuse from a man). Using a good treat would entice him, but spook him and he will run! He is very fast. Not aggressive at all even when he is scared. He just wants cuddles and lovings, but is too scared to go up to anyone. We had an appointment to get him chipped and all that good stuff, and getting a custom collar with a nameplate… please if you see him contact me!
- Species: Dog
- Breed: Yellow Lab/Retriever Mix
- Age: Adult (1 - 7 years)
- Gender: Male
- Size: Medium
- This pet has been declawed.
- This pet's shots are update-to-date.
- This pet is house broken.
- This pet has special needs.
- This pet has been spayed/neutered.
- This pet likes or gets along with cats.
- This pet likes or gets along with dogs.
- This pet likes or gets along with kids.
Location Last Seen
Name: Lauren Roehrig
Location: Lake Wales