Pets for Re-homing
Itty (the smaller kitty) – Rehoming Pet
She is very lively, loves to play, and loves chasing things. She is a great cuddler and loves to take long naps right next to you. Shands was the occasional can of wet food. Most of all she loves playing with her big sister Nala (the bigger kitty in the picture who also needs re-homing. She is about 8-9 months old. Itty and Nala have the same mother but we’re born in different litters. I rescued them both from a veterinary clinic that often had boxes of kittens dropped on their doorstep. She is not fixed but I’m willing to pay for that and whatever shots she may still need (I’m not 100% sure how many she currently has).
- Species: Cat
- Breed: British Shorthaired Cat
- Age: Young (6 months - 1 year)
- Gender: Female
- Size: Small
- This pet has been declawed.
- This pet's shots are update-to-date.
- This pet is house broken.
- This pet has special needs.
- This pet has been spayed/neutered.
- This pet likes or gets along with cats.
- This pet likes or gets along with dogs.
- This pet likes or gets along with kids.
Name: Samantha Fike