Pets for Re-homing
GRACIE.. aka.. Grace.. Rehoming Pet
7 y/o Yorkshire terrier loves to follow you everywhere and get treats. Dislikes children and big dogs.. She needs to be a single
pet household that can give her attention. She is starving to be the center of someone’s world. She has been rehomed to a home that has large dogs that don’t really like her.
She is super happy happy happy and will definitely bark if she hears a noise/ knock.. She is truly a sidekick kinda girl and is potty trained if you let her out regularly on a schedule she won’t have accidents.
Gracie does have slight curve to her spine but it doesn’t stop her from anything.
- Species: Dog
- Breed: Yorkie
- Age: Adult (1 - 7 years)
- Gender: Female
- Size: Small
- This pet has been declawed.
- This pet's shots are update-to-date.
- This pet is house broken.
- This pet has special needs.
- This pet has been spayed/neutered.
- This pet likes or gets along with cats.
- This pet likes or gets along with dogs.
- This pet likes or gets along with kids.
Location Last Seen
Name: Jamie Emiliantsev