Pets for Re-homing
Dolly Parton – Rehoming Pet
Tuxedo black and white female cat, she was rescued in April by my family. She really loves wet food, she’s normally relaxing on our bed or by the window. We never got a chance to get her neutered but she still seems pretty young (she has a petite body). She’s so beautiful and sweet, she doesn’t like being held but she’s a cuddly girl. She does not get a long very well with other cats, we suggest she gets adopted to a home with no dogs or cats. The reason she’s being rehomed is because no matter how many months she’s been around our other cats, she doesn’t seem to get along with any of them. Human interaction is super sweet but fellow cats are a no for her. I haven’t been able to afford her getting her shots either, my goal was to try to take her soon. She’s healthy and eats well and uses the bathroom regularly. She’s very clean as well and is solely an indoor cat.
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Tuxedo
- Age: Young (6 months - 1 year)
- Gender: Female
- Size: Small
- This pet has been declawed.
- This pet's shots are update-to-date.
- This pet is house broken.
- This pet has special needs.
- This pet has been spayed/neutered.
- This pet likes or gets along with cats.
- This pet likes or gets along with dogs.
- This pet likes or gets along with kids.
Location Last Seen
Name: Charlene Torres