Pets for Re-homing
Damien – Rehoming pet
Damien’s a loving, cuddling, big baby. He’s a full bread Pit who loves attention and was raised around my for kids. He’s playful, loves people and kids. Likes to play cats and his favorite treats are Apples. I recently had a heart attack and stroke and can no longer care for him. I want a family to take him in who is genuinely going to love him like we do. Give him all the love and play with him. Please if you can’t provide him with attention nor love than he’s not for you. Only serious inquiries. I love him and so does my family, we only want what’s best for him. He’s 9 in age but a baby at heart.
- Species: Dog
- Breed: Pit
- Age: Senior (7+ years)
- Gender: Male
- Size: Large
- This pet has been declawed.
- This pet's shots are update-to-date.
- This pet is house broken.
- This pet has special needs.
- This pet has been spayed/neutered.
- This pet likes or gets along with cats.
- This pet likes or gets along with dogs.
- This pet likes or gets along with kids.
Name: Francisco Aviles
Location: Haines City