Pets for Re-homing
Daisy – Rehoming Pet
Kitten for adoption. “Daisy” was found outside in our neighborhood around December. She seems to be approximately 6 months old currently. She has had all her shots at Garden Grove Animal Hospital and is vaccinated and healthy. She gets along great with my younger male cat but my older female cat does not tolerate her. I’m tired of keeping them separate and I’m worried about the stress it’s putting my 17yo cat under. She is free to a good home. She will need to be spayed, she has an appointment June 11 with TLC Snip in Lakeland where they will spay her for $50. She’s very playful but still very skittish and shy. I think she may do better where she can get more individualized attention. Please message me if you are interested in giving her a good home!
- Species: Cat
- Age: Young (6 months - 1 year)
- Gender: Female
- Size: Small
- This pet has been declawed.
- This pet's shots are update-to-date.
- This pet is house broken.
- This pet has special needs.
- This pet has been spayed/neutered.
- This pet likes or gets along with cats.
- This pet likes or gets along with dogs.
- This pet likes or gets along with kids.
Name: Heather Pascoa
Location: Winter Haven