Pets for Re-homing
Conroy – Rehoming pet
Conroy is a very loving neutered male cat (approximately nine to ten years old) who was previously rescued. His front paws were declawed prior to my adopting him, so he needs to be an inside pet. He lives with my golden retriever, and they get along well. I have a rapidly progressing severe physical illness and will soon be unable to care for him as I cannot take care of the food, water, litter box. I am hoping to find a loving home for him. He is very cuddly and sweet natured. My dog is in the final stages of terminal cancer.
He’s never been outside except for a brief moment when he ran past me onto the porch and then froze. I don’t know how he would interact with other cats, but he’s very interested in watching neighborhood cats outside the windows and lanai and doesn’t show any aggression. He has slept with my golden on my bed and will occasionally knead his side or groom his forehead.
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Maine Coon Mix
- Age: Senior (9 years)
- Gender: Male
- Size: Medium
- This pet has been declawed.
- This pet's shots are update-to-date.
- This pet is house broken.
- This pet has special needs.
- This pet has been spayed/neutered.
- This pet likes or gets along with cats.
- This pet likes or gets along with dogs.
- This pet likes or gets along with kids.
Name: Laura Jarrett
Location: Winter Haven