Pets for Re-homing
Coco aka Cocobean, Cocochanelle, Coconut, Coconator, Cocoloco
Coco is sweet and loving and loves to give kisses. She’s also full of energy and is always on the go. Coco loves big bones, and rag ropes, and she spends most of her time out in the fenced yard where she loves to play in a big tub of water. She is crate trained for meals and sleeping and rarely messes inside unless left for too long. She has a big bark and will let you know if anyone comes around. She has been spayed and chipped, and has had her shots and been on Trifexis since she came to us at about 4 months old, now she’s 2 years old (November, 2018). She is not a picky eater and loves kibble.
We are a family of rescues — mostly getting on in years, and Coco is just too much for our older animals. She needs more attention than we can give her. I hate the thought of giving her up, but hope to find a family with more time for her than we have.
- Species: Dog
- Breed: Jack Russell/Boxer mix
- Age: Adult (1 - 7 years)
- Gender: Female
- Size: Medium
- This pet has been declawed.
- This pet's shots are update-to-date.
- This pet is house broken.
- This pet has special needs.
- This pet has been spayed/neutered.
- This pet likes or gets along with cats.
- This pet likes or gets along with dogs.
- This pet likes or gets along with kids.
Name: Sandy May
Location: Lake Wales