Pets for Re-homing
Cinna Bun Bun – Rehoming Pet
Bun Bun is a friendly rabbit. She has never bit anyone while with us. She was adopted from the Humane Society, Winter Haven several years ago. She has a larger cage that is on a stand. She doesn’t mind our little dogs. She loves the rabbit rings. She begs for them. She is given regular rabbit kibbles and has been given Timothy hay and another hay blend and she doesn’t seem to like to eat it. She does get various fruits, vegetables and lettuces. I recently saw a local lady who spoke of liking rabbits and I thought it would be great for an adult to have her. I took a screenshot (possibly on Nextdoor), but cannot find it now. I would like her new owner to have the time and hold and pet her.
- Species: Other
- Breed: Unknown
- Age: Adult (1 - 7 years)
- Gender: Female
- Size: Medium
- This pet has been declawed.
- This pet's shots are update-to-date.
- This pet is house broken.
- This pet has special needs.
- This pet has been spayed/neutered.
- This pet likes or gets along with cats.
- This pet likes or gets along with dogs.
- This pet likes or gets along with kids.
Name: Julie Quinn
Location: Winter Haven