Pets for Re-homing
Chelsea and Leah – Rehoming Pet
Brindle girls, been together in my home for about 5 years. I would really like to keep them together. They play together all the time.
Leah is about 25 lbs of soft and loving, almost cat-like in a lot of her mannerisms. Very quiet, and likes to always be in your presence, she will follow you from room to room. Loves to run outside when given the chance.
Chelsea is about 45 lbs of affection when allowed to be. She will talk to you, but not like a husky. Lately, she was nicknamed Wookie because of the sounds she makes.
I got them both as rescues and my late wife cared for them mostly. After her passing last year, and my son moving out of state, I am not home enough to take care of them properly. They really like to be around people and really should be in a family household.
- Species: Dog
- Breed: Mixed - Mutts
- Age: Adult (1 - 7 years)
- Gender: Female
- Size: Medium
- This pet has been declawed.
- This pet's shots are update-to-date.
- This pet is house broken.
- This pet has special needs.
- This pet has been spayed/neutered.
- This pet likes or gets along with cats.
- This pet likes or gets along with dogs.
- This pet likes or gets along with kids.
Location Last Seen
Name: Paul Wagner