Pets for Re-homing
Bubba – Rehoming Pet
Due to my medical and personal conditions I can’t have this King any more. I have Bubba for 3 years. He has giving me so much love, attention and company that is really hard to giving away but I have no other option. Bubba is fixed, healthy and loves attention. He likes to care of you and your home. He likes to cuddle and belly rubbing. I don’t know his exact age but he is around 6. He is still very playful. Loves walk and run if he has the space for it. He LOVES tennis balls and toys. He knows how to follow instructions like sit, lay, paw and turn around for treats. He will also stay if you asking to. Bubba can live with cats and kids, Take him and you will have an amazing company and I really hope he finds his forever home because he deserve it
- Species: Dog
- Breed: Boxer mix
- Age: Adult (1 - 7 years)
- Gender: Male
- Size: Medium
- This pet has been declawed.
- This pet's shots are update-to-date.
- This pet is house broken.
- This pet has special needs.
- This pet has been spayed/neutered.
- This pet likes or gets along with cats.
- This pet likes or gets along with dogs.
- This pet likes or gets along with kids.
Location Last Seen
Name: Natalia Stutzman