This sweet boy was found wondering our road in Haines City, I attempted to find his owners, including having him scanned for a chip with no luck, I did have his rabies vaccine and 1st set of shots but unfortunately he isn’t a good fit for our family. He does amazing with our kids but any other children he’s shown an issue with. Would prefer him go to an elder couple or someone without children, he’s never bit anyone but I can’t take that chance. The vet said in January he was right around a year old. He’s so so smart and loves snuggles and attention, you can teach him anything with just a few minutes I taught him to sit, shake, stay, and lay down. He is house broken and loves to play outside. He lets you clip his nails with no problem and does great in the bath. He has no issues with our bigger dog, they get along great. Not sure about any other animals. He needs grooming at the moment but haven’t been able to schedule that.
- Species: Dog
- Breed: Maltese mix
- Age: Young (6 months - 1 year)
- Gender: Male
- Size: Small
- This pet has been declawed.
- This pet's shots are update-to-date.
- This pet is house broken.
- This pet has special needs.
- This pet has been spayed/neutered.
- This pet likes or gets along with cats.
- This pet likes or gets along with dogs.
- This pet likes or gets along with kids.
Name: Stephanie Bartel
Location: Haines City