Please text if a match. She is Mama. She keeps all the dogs in line and makes sure her human counterparts aren’t harming her “babyboy” age and breed are unknown. She seems to be in the hound group. From the breeds I know, I see similarities for Kerry Beagle and German Shepherd. She can be nippy and growly towards other dogs and is quite vocal, but she is a beautiful, sweet girl trying to raise a teenaged pitbull so we give her a wide berth for her parenting decisions. Has obviously bred before but not too recently as she has large nerps but no milksacks. I’ve been calling her “Pretty Girl” and reassuring her that her “baby boy” is safe and well fed.
- Species: Dog
- Breed: Unknown hound
- Age: Adult (1 - 7 years)
- Gender: Female
- Size: Large
- This pet has been declawed.
- This pet's shots are update-to-date.
- This pet is house broken.
- This pet has special needs.
- This pet has been spayed/neutered.
- This pet likes or gets along with cats.
- This pet likes or gets along with dogs.
- This pet likes or gets along with kids.
Location Last Seen
Name: Whitney Kostelnik
Location: Winter Haven